Social Guests

Oregon Social Guests

What is a social guest in the state of Oregon?

Coming soon!

If you can prove that business/property owner is liable, then you are entitled to have your medical bills reimbursed and to receive non-economic damages for your pain and suffering. If you lost work as a result of the fall, you would also be entitled to either wage loss or lost earning capacity. If the business/property owner did something to intentionally cause you to trip and fall, then you might also be entitled to punitive damages. Unfortunately, pursuant to ORS 31.375, 70% of all sums specifically designated as punitive damages shall be paid to the State of Oregon. Insurance companies obviously have a fantastic lobby here in the state of Oregon.

If you believe that you may have a trip and fall case for which you are eligible or if you would like a consultation to determine if your case is worth pursuing, call the Law office of Jennie Clark, Attorney at Law, L.L.C. at (503) 238-1010 for free short phone consultation on the matter.

error: Content is protected !!